Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Cleansing Skin Pads, 90 Count
$ 7.99 $ 8.59
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Cleansing Pads are fast-acting exfoliating pads that effectively reduce pimple size and redness within as little as 4 hours after being used! These dermatologist tested cleansing pads contain the maximum strength acne medication to open and treat clogged pores, using Acceladerm technology to provide rapid results with visibly clearer and healthier skin.
- Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours!
- Cleanses the skin and treats acne fast
- Uses Acceladerm technology
- Exfoliating action helps open clogged pores
- Dermatologist tested
- Contains maximum strength acne medication
- 2% Salicylic Acid
- Pad size: 3.58” x 3.58”
- Packaged in sealed jars with 90 pads each
- Sold by: the jar
- Provides visibly noticeable results within as little as only 4 hours after being used!
- These cleansing pads are quick and easy-to-use
- Pre-moistened and pre-medicated treatment pads come in a jar that seals to help extend the lifetime of the product, keeping the pads from drying out
- Uses Acceladerm technology to provide quick and effective results
- Can be used up to three times a day
- Remove one pre-medicated wipe from the jar
- Place the cap back on the jar and seal tightly
- Use the pad to clean the skin, applying a thin layer to completely cover acne prone skin
- Allow the face to air-dry
- Continue on with your normal routine
- Use one to three times a day
- Note: It is recommended that users start with one treatment a day and then gradually increase to two or three treatments a day, as needed or directed by a doctor
- If this product causes over drying or peeling to occur, reduce the number of treatments to once a day or every other day
Manufacturer: DOT Non Stock
Product Number: RDC10096295
Within as little as 4 hours you could visibly reduce the size of your pimples and their associated redness by using the Clearasil Ultra Cleansing Pads, which are dermatologist tested. Order yours today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists.