Drive Medical Half Length "T" Style Bed Rails
$ 115.00 $ 139.95
Providing enhanced bed safety without confining the patient, the Half Length "T" Style Bed Rails by Drive Medical offer a non-restrictive means of helping prevent patients from falling out of their beds. Also great for using as a grab bar for a little extra balance and stability assistance while getting in and out of bed or standing at the bedside, these durable rails are made out of 1” steel and can be used with most types of manufacturer’s beds…and they have recently been redesigned prevent the rails from shaking and rattling.
- Ideal for use with "Pan-Style" beds and Bariatric Beds (item #'s 15300, 15302 and 15303)
- Compatible with most other types of manufacturer's beds
- Provides safety and fall protection without confining the patient to the bed
- Provides maximum protection when the bed is in an elevated position
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Made out of 1" steel
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Sold by: the pair
Why are these rails only half length?
These bed rails have been strategically designed to span half the length of the bed to make it easier for patients to be able to get in and out of the bed on their own and without needing to remove the rails. When using full length rails patients often report feeling like they are trapped in the bed with no easy way out.
Enhance bed safety and protect patients from bedside fall injuries by using the Half Length "T" Style Bed Rails, which can conveniently be used with most types of manufacturer’s beds. Purchase the Half Length "T" Style Bed Rails by Drive Medical for a great low price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our friendly Medical Supply Specialists.