Famotidine 20mg Acid Reducing Tablets 1000/Bottle
(Note: We don’t Fill Personal Prescriptions)
How to Order:
Famotidine 20mg Acid Reducing Tablets are used for reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. They work by blocking a certain natural substance that your body makes in order to produce acid. This helps to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach, so makes it possible to heal the ulcers and/or esophagitis. People who experience symptoms of conditions such as gastritis, acid reflux, heartburn, mild GERD, or peptic ulcers may use Famotidine 20mg Acid Reducing Tablets to relieve their symptoms. Additionally, Famotidine 20mg Acid Reducing Tablets may be used to prevent damage to the stomach caused by aspirin, ibuprofen, or other NSAIDs. Famotidine 20mg tablets should be taken exactly as directed on the prescription or package label. The dose of Famotidine 20mg tablets may be adjusted depending on the severity of the medical condition and other factors of your health. Only your doctor can select the right dose of Famotidine 20mg Tablets for your individual needs.
- Reduces the amount of acid produced by the stomach
- Lightly coated tablets
- Contains 20mg of Famotidine
- Histamine H2 receptor antagonist
- - Just one pill a day effectively reduces the amount of acid that is produced by the stomach
- - No known drug interactions and can be taken along with other medications
- - Made with a light coating that dissolves quickly to provide fast-acting relief
- - Clinically proven to provide relief within 1-3 hours of ingestion (depending on dosage used)
- - Can be taken with or without food and without making changes to your regular diet (unless your doctor tells you otherwise)
- - Industrial size bottle provides enough pills for 1000 treatments
- Won’t affect fertility or reproductive performances
- - Decreasing the amount of acid produced by the stomach
- - Treating and preventing heartburn and acid indigestion
- - Short-term treatment of active Duodenal Ulcers
- - Long-term maintenance therapy for Duodenal Ulcers
- - Short-term treatment of active benign gastric ulcers
- - Short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Treatment of pathological hypersecretory conditions
Instructions for use:
Please refer to the accompanying informational insert for a complete list of dosage recommendations. As this medication can be used to treat and maintain multiple conditions, dosing instructions and treatment durations may vary for each individual. Consult with your healthcare provider to determine the most effective dosing for you and your condition.
- - General instructions: Take up to 1 tablet daily.
- - To prevent heartburn and indigestion, take one tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before a meal.
- To relieve heartburn and indigestion, immediately take one tablet with a glass of water.
- - Children under 12, ask a doctor before use.
- - Do not use more than one tablet in 24 hours.
- - If you experience frequent chest pain, wheezing, weight loss, nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath, consult a doctor immediately.
- - Should not be taken by those with a history of hypersensitivity to H2-receptor antagonists
- - This medication is secreted in breast milk and therefore should not be used while breastfeeding
- Should only be used during pregnancy when clearly needed
Active Ingredient: 20 mg of famotidine
Inactive Ingredients – hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycolate, sodium starch glycolate, modified corn starch (pregelatinized starch), talc, triacetin, titanium dioxide
Whether you suffer from persistent heartburn, have stomach ulcers, GERD, or other issues as a result of an excess of stomach acid, talk with your healthcare provider today to see if these prescription 20mg Famotidine tablets would benefit you and your condition. With 1000 tablets in each bottle, you’ll be able to treat and relieve acidic pains for meals to come. Order today and plan for tomorrow! Receive the best pricing available for the 20mg Famotidine tablets from Carlsbad Technology.