Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment
Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment is a versatile remedy for providing relief from minor skin irritations and infections. It can be used for the treatment of minor cuts, scrapes, bruises and minor burns. The active ingredients are the antibacterial agents fusidic acid and hydrocortisone. The antibiotic helps to prevent infection while the hydrocortisone helps to reduce itching, redness and swelling. In addition, the non-greasy, non-staining ointment is ideal for treating rashes, Eczema, Chilblains, athletes foot, and foot fungus. Furthermore, the Foille Ointment helps to provide healing from insect bites, such as mosquito and bee stings. Users of Foille Ointment can enjoy the benefit of a easy-to-apply and fast-drying cream that helps them recover from painful skin irritations quickly and efficiently.
Benefits for Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment:
- Soothes dry, cracked or chapped skin
- Relieves minor skin irritations, such as itching and inflammation
- Helps relieve pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes or burns
- Provides quick relief for itching and burning due to insect bites or stings
- Contains antiseptic agent to help speed healing
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5 to help regenerate, moisturize and protect the skin
- Enriched with natural anti-inflammatory medicines to help reduce redness and irritation
- Helps fight against infection
- Fragrance-free, non-greasy formulation
- Non-stinging and suitable for all ages and skin types
Uses: Sunburns, Insect bites, Cuts and scrapes
Directions: Clean affected area, place a liberal amount of Foille First Aid Ointment onto the wound, and cover with a gauze pad or Band-Aid.
Put an end to the burning sensation after you’ve just injured yourself, order a tube of Foille Medicated First Aid Ointment today. Pick up the phone and dial 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a friendly customer service represen