Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser 4 oz
$ 5.79 $ 8.95
Using Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser provides a powerful defense to protect against the spread of MRSA and other staph infections. This Hibiclens cleanser effectively kills a wide range of bacteria and pathogens that are common causes of infections and diseases; including both germ-positive and germ-negative bacteria, MRSA, Avian flu, C. diff (in its vegetative state), VRE, and more.
Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser 4 oz Features:
- Antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser
- Bonds to the skin and lasts for up to 6 hours
- Non-irritating formula
- 4 fl oz bottle (118 ml)
- Sold by: the bottle
Ideal Uses for Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser:
- As a surgical hand scrub
- As a health-care personnel handwash
- As a patient pre-operative skin preparation
- As a skin wound cleanser
- As a general skin cleaner
Benefits of Using Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser:
- Kills a wide range of microorganisms, including germ-positive bacteria and germ-negative bacteria
- Organic matter (like blood) doesn’t reduce its efficacy
- Hibiclens is a persistent antimicrobial that keeps working for up to five hours after the initial application
- Helps prevent a wide range of skin infections
- Helps reduce the risks of cross-contamination
Contradictions for Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser:
- For external use only
- Should not be used as a preoperative skin prep for the face or head
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth; should contact with these areas occur, promptly and thoroughly flush with water
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact poison control immediately
Instructions for Use:
There are a few different uses for Hibiclens skin cleanser, each with slightly different instructions for use.
- For skin wound and general skin cleansing – Start by rinsing the area well with warm water. Using the minimum amount of cleanser needed, gently wash the area thoroughly and then rinse well again.
- For preoperative skin preparation – Liberally apply the cleanser to the surgical site and then swab for a minimum of two (2) minutes. Dry with a sterile towel and then repeat the procedure for a second time, drying with another clean, sterile towel.
- For use as a surgical hand scrub – Start by wetting the hands and forearms with warm water. Using about 5 mL of Hibiclens and a wet brush, scrub for three (3) minutes, paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and spaces in between the fingers (use a separate nail cleaner if needed). Rinse thoroughly and then wash for an additional three (3) minutes using another 5 mL of Hibiclens. Rinse again using running warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- For use as a personnel hand wash – Start by wetting the hands using warm water. Vigorously wash the hands for a minimum of 15 seconds using about 5 mL of Hibiclens. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then dry thoroughly. (It is recommended that warm water be used; you should avoid using very cold or very hot water. You should also avoid using excessive pressure to produce more lather.)
Product # - 57504
Size/Quantity - 4 fl oz.(118 ml)
Active Ingredient - Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 4%
Inactive Ingredients - Fragrance, isopropyl alcohol 4% w/v, purified water, Red 40, and other ingredients in a nonalkaline base
Manufacturer: Mölnlycke Health Care
NDC number: 0234-0575-04
If you’re looking for one powerful cleanser to effectively kill a wide variety of pathogens on the surface of the skin, use a cleanser that is trusted and relied on by the healthcare industry by using this antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser. Order yours today by shopping our conveniently easy to use website. Should you have any other questions or if you would like to place an order by phone, feel free to call us at 1-888-687-4334 and speak with one of our helpful medical supply professionals.
Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser 4 oz TagsAntimicrobial Skin Cleanser | Antiseptic Skin Cleanser | Hibiclens | Kill Broad Spectrum of Bacteria | Surgical Soap |
You also Viewed
Always great products at reasonable prices, Thank you Mountainside Medical.