Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal Oral Suspension Liquid 50 gram
Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal Oral Suspension Liquid is a powerful and essential tool for managing accidental poisoning and drug overdose cases. This revolutionary product is designed to quickly absorb any harmful toxins and chemicals in the body, preventing them from causing further damage. In emergency situations where every second counts, the fast-acting nature of Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal can be life-saving. This charcoal suspension liquid is specially formulated to effectively bind to toxins in the stomach, allowing the body to safely and efficiently eliminate them. The benefits of using Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal are numerous, making it a highly recommended choice for both medical professionals and households. Its convenience and ease of use make it a must-have in any first aid kit, and its all-natural ingredients ensure that it is safe for people of all ages. In addition, the activated charcoal used in this product is of high quality, ensuring maximum toxin absorption and optimum results. Whether it's a small child who accidentally ingests a harmful substance or an adult dealing with drug overdose, Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal Oral Suspension Liquid is the go-to solution for quick and effective toxin removal. So remember, for any poisoning or drug overdose situation, trust Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal to be your first line of defense!
Instructions for Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal Oral Suspension Liquid:
1. Shake the bottle well before using to ensure the charcoal is evenly distributed throughout the liquid.
2. Measure out the recommended dosage using the included measuring cup. The dosage may vary based on age and weight, so be sure to follow the instructions on the label.
3. Pour the measured amount into a cup or glass, making sure to not spill any of the liquid.
4. Open your mouth and tilt your head back slightly.
5. Using the measuring cup, pour the liquid slowly into your mouth, trying to avoid spilling or swallowing too quickly.
6. Once the recommended dosage has been consumed, use a small amount of water to rinse out the measuring cup and take any remaining liquid.
7. Swish the liquid around in your mouth for 30 seconds to ensure it reaches all areas of your mouth, especially around the teeth and gums.
8. Spit out the liquid into the sink and rinse your mouth with water.
9. Do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes after taking the Insta-Char liquid to allow it to fully absorb any toxins in your system.
10. If you experience any adverse reactions, stop using the product and consult a doctor immediately.
11. Store the bottle in a cool, dry place and do not use past the expiration date.
12. Keep the bottle out of reach of children and pets, as the activated charcoal can be harmful if ingested in large quantities.
13. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any medical conditions, consult with your doctor before using Insta-Char Poison Absorbent Activated Charcoal Oral Suspension Liquid.
14. Remember, this product is intended for emergency use only and is not a substitute for professional medical care in case of poisoning. If you or someone else is experiencing severe symptoms, call 911 or your local poison control center immediately.