Interdry Dressing Silver Antimicobal Cloth Dressing 10" x 12 Foot Roll
InterDry Dressing is specifically designed for the treatment of moisture associated with macerated skin, ideal for wound dressings for leg ulcers. InterDry Dressing features a highly effective moisture management layer of quickly-absorbed antimicrobial silver bonded to the fabric. The inert hydrophobic barrier retains the durable silver, proving greater conservation and increased wearing time, thus optimizing silver release and antimicrobial protection. It can be used to control moisture, pathogens, itching, skin maceration and odor. Furthermore, it absorbs a 50% greater amount of moisture than regular around wound dressings, making InterDry Dressing a versatile solution for managing moisture and preventing periwound skin maceration. InterDry Dressing should be used as part of an individualized long-term wound healing treatment plan for optimal results. InterDry Dressing is highly seasoned and can help to promote the unique healing of widespread hydrated macerated skin.
Benefits of Using Interdry Dressing
- Helps fight against infection using silver technology
- Prevents contamination from other organisms
- Provides a moist healing environment which encourages healing
- They are super absorbent and breathable
- Low allergen formulation
- Tape applier can be used to secure the dressing in place
- Does not require frequent changing, can stay on for up to 7 days
- Removes toxins and bacteria associated with persistent wounds
- Maintains skin hydration levels Pellon Hydrate
- Not affected by water or adhesive dressings
- Creates an optimal environment for faster healing
Interdry Ag is a moisture-wicking fabric with antimicrobial silver complex that effectively manages complications associated with inflammation in skin folds called intertrigo. InterDry is a non-sterile, skin protectant used to manage moisture, reduce irritation, odor and colonization of bacteria in skin folds and skin-to-skin contact areas. The polyurethane coated polyester fabric is impregnated with an antimicrobial silver complex that reduces bacteria and yeast such as staphylococcus aureus, staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Candida albicans. Interdry Ag fabric contains 0.019% silver.
Instructions on How to Use Interdry Dressing
1. Read and comply with the instructions, warnings, and instructions for use on the box and insert.
2. Cleanse the wound according to your doctor or healthcare provider’s directions.
3. Gently pat the wound dry with a clean cloth.
4. Cut the Interdry Dressing to size, and then remove liner from one side (which if facing to the wound).
5. Apply the exposed side to the wound and smooth down the edges so there is good contact with the surrounding skin.
6. If desired, hold the perimeter of the dressing in place to cover a larger wound area using an appropriate surgical tape.
7. Check dressing often for any signs of loosening or wetness.
8. Change the dressing whenever indicated by your healthcare provider.
9. Dispose of used dressings and any other materials according to environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Knitted polyester woven textile
- Non-friction surface
- Wicks away moisture
- Infused with ionic silver
- Prevents intertrigo
- Helps control odors
- 10” x 12’ dimensions