Licefreee Kit All-in-One Complete Lice Killing Treatment, Daily Maintenance Shampoo & Professional Nit Comb, 4 Piece Set
The Licefreee Kit provides complete, all-in-one treatment and protection for lice and super lice, eggs and nits! For the most effective way to get rid of lice, we have packaged our gel head lice treatment and professional lice comb with our daily maintenance shampoo. Licefreee! Kit is the comprehensive solution to any head lice infestation. The complete kit both helps you eliminate infestations and prevent them from reoccurring. Its gel is made with a non-toxic, homeopathic formula that kills lice and eggs without harmful chemicals. And it's safe to use on children 6 months old and above!
- Licefreee! Gel: Made with sodium chloride (salt), this is a non-toxic product that kills lice on contact in one easy step!
- Root Applicator: This applies the gel directly to the scalp, where lice feed and lay eggs, helping you kill them quickly and easily.
- Professional Nit Comb: This stainless steel comb removes hard-to-detach lice eggs as well as dead lice and debris.
- Licefreee! Everyday Shampoo: A non-toxic, head lice maintenance shampoo free of chemical pesticides that can replace your regular shampoo to prevent a lice re-infestation. Use daily to prevent lice from returning.
- For the treatment of head lice, body lice, and pubic (crab) lice.
- Gel kills lice & eggs on contact.
- Easy to use, pump spray application.
- Non-toxic, homeopathic formula for both gel and shampoo.
- Chemical pesticide free for both gel and shampoo.
- Works on all hair types, including thick, curly hair.
- Safe for children 6 months old and up.
Licefreee! Gel Instructions:
- Shake gel bottle well.
- Remove cap and replace with enclosed root applicator.
- Apply product to dry hair and entire scalp. Start at the nape of the neck and behind the ears, and then work forward.Thoroughly saturate entire hair and scalp.
- After product has been applied, put plastic cap on head and leave on for at least 60 minutes; for best results stay in a warm room.
- Remove the cap after one hour. With the gel still in hair, comb out all dead lice and nits with enclosed nit comb. Rinse comb between passes.
- After combing, rinse hair thoroughly with warm running water.
- Inspect hair and scalp to ensure complete removal of all lice and nits. Comb again as necessary.
Licefreee! Everyday Shampoo Instructions:
- Use Licefreee! Gel or Spray before using this product.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair and work into a lather while massaging into scalp.
- Rinse and re-apply in the same way; leave shampoo in for 3 minutes or more.
- Apply daily for 7-10 days following a lice infestation to treat any lice that may have hatched.