Little Remedies Decongestant Nose Drops 0.5oz
Little Remedies Decongestant Nose Drops temporarily relieves congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, and other respiratory allergies. Little Remedies Products provide the most effective formulas possible to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children's healthcare we steadfastly believe, "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contain just what is needed for fast, safe, effective relief-nothing more!
Phenylephrine HCL 0.125% (Nasal Decongestant)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use with any other products containing decongestants.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Use only as directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms persist. Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
(nasal use only)
- Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops in each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
Little Remedies designs safe and reliable solutions just for babies and kids. Order your Little Remedies Decongestant Nose Drops today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Specialists.