Medihoney Hydrocolloid Wound Fill Paste 44 mL tube
Jump Start your wound! Medihoney Hydrocolloid Wound Filler Paste is a liquid wound dressing that kills harmful microorganisms and promote an optimal wound healing environment. Medihoney dressings contains an active ingredient called Leptospermum Honey for dynamic moisture balance. Great for lightly exuditing wounds and hard-to-dress areas, this wound paste is made from active Leptospermu, a specialized species of medical-grade honey that possesses anti-inflammatory properties, bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties, and debridement properties, as well as odor control and pH level control thereby promoting the best possible environment for wound healing. This wound paste is non-toxic, natural, easy to use and has the potential for extended wear times.
For wounds that have not progressed with standard care, look to Medihoney.
The benefits of using medical-grade honey are great. Not only are you using a wound care product that is free from toxins, is natural and safe, but you are also using an all-natural product that comes from a traceable source. This wound paste is free of pesticides and antibiotics and retains bactericidal activity in vitro even after dilution. Medihoney ingredients have no resistant strains, and work to cleanse the wound with the hydrogen peroxide that is produced as it prevents bacteria from infecting it. Use an all-natural product with proven results like Medihoney hydrocolloid paste.
Medihoney Paste Applications
- - For use in lightly exuding wounds and hard-to-dress areas that would normally require a gel or paste
- - Includes tunneled or undermined wounds, or into sinus tracts
- - Ingredients are non-toxic, natural and safe
- - Comes from a traceable source
- - Is free of pesticides and antibiotics
- - Sterilized by gamma irradiation destroying any bacterial spores, without loss of product effectiveness
What is Leptospermum Honey?
How does medical-grade honey work?
Therapeutic effects of honey-based dressings
- Bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties
- Debridement properties
- Odor control properties
- Retains bactericidal activity in vitro even after dilution
Medihoney Paste Filler Features
- Active Leptospermum honey - 100%
- Cleanses and debrides
- Helps lower overall wound pH level
- Promotes a moisture-balanced environment
- Non-toxic, natural, safe
- Easy to use
- The potential for extended wear times (depending on level of wound exudate)
- 1.5 oz tube with applicator
- Sold by the tube
Medihoney is great for…