Micro-Guard Antifungal Powder Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Coloplast Micro-Guard Antifungal Powder is an antifungal powder with 2% Miconazole Nitrate. Micro-Guard is made with a smooth, corn starch formula that is intended to treat fungal skin infections caused by yeast (Candidiasis), jock itch, ringworm and athlete's foot. Micro Guard powder is easier to apply than creams and it doesn't leave any oily residues behind.
- Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Treats fungal infections caused by yeast
- Easy to apply
- 3 oz (85g) squeeze bottle
Conditions: Jock itch, Athlete's foot, RingwormDirections:
Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Alternative Names: Zeasorb, Ting, Tinactin, Lotrimin, Desenex, Tolnaftate.
Active ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Purpose: For effective treatment of topical fungal infections
Take home a top-of-the-line antifungal today. Order Micro-Guard Antifungal Powder online at an exceptionally low price, or call to speak with an attentive service associate at 1-888-687-4334.