No Zinc Floor Finish Gallon Container # DIC12
The No Zinc Floor Finish product features a safer formulation than the vast majority of finishes available on the market today. This floor finish is free of zinc, butyl ether and formaldehyde while containing lower levels of ammonia and silicone. This Zinc-Free finish is also environmentally friendly, with all of the ingredients being biodegradable. For best results, it is recommended to use 3-4 coatings of this product.
No Zinc Floor Finish Gallon Container # DIC12 Features:
- All ingredients are biodegradable
- Secure push twist cap
- Free of zinc, butyl ether, and formaldehyde
- Contains low levels of ammonia and silicone
- Contains no animal-derived ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in 1 gallon (128 oz) containers
- Sold by: the canister
Benefits of using No Zinc Floor Finish:
While there are a number of different benefits to using this Zinc-Free Floor Finish, some of the most notable benefits include:
- This product has one of the safest formulations for floor finishes available on the market today
- This product is environmentally friendly, gray water and septic tank safe with all of its ingredients being biodegradable. This product doesn’t contain petroleum distillates, ammonia and ammonium compounds, alkyl cello-solves, chlorinated solvents, pine oil and phosphates.
- Greening the Cleaning donates 100% of all profits from this product to the center for supporting education and research for adult and pediatric cancer and other health problems in children.
- Greening and Cleaning supports employment and rehabilitation services for those who are blind and visually impaired.
Instructions for use:
- Strip and Recoat: First step, remove the old coatings using the Clear Cut Concentrate Stripper and then clean it up using a wet vacuum. Second step, rinse and neutralize the floor. Third step, for new, very porous, or highly trafficked floors, apply 1-2 coats of sealer/finish. Fourth step, apply 3-4 coats of Zinc-free Floor Finish, letting the floor dry-to-the-touch for at least 15 minutes in-between each coating.
- Scrub and Recoat: Floors should be recoated every 3-4 weeks, or as in needed. The first step is to mop the area. Then the second step is to scrub the floor using the blue or green pad and the General Purpose Cleaner. For the third step, rinse the floors and then let them dry. The fourth and final step is applying 1-2 coats of Zinc-Free Floor Finish.
- For Cleaning and Restoring Gloss: The floors should be dry mopped daily and burnished regularly using the recommended aqua pad. Do not use the Hog’s Hair pad for this process.
- To Clean and Shine or use an Automatic Scrubber: Start by dry mopping the floor. Then clean using neutral floor cleaner and a red pad. Allow the floor to dry and then burnish using the aqua pad.
- For Mop & Bucket Cleaning: Start by dry mopping the floor and then clean using a neutral floor cleaner and a slightly damp mop. Since there is no need for rinsing, let the floor dry and then burnish using the aqua pad.
Diethyleneg lycolm onoethyel ther
Acrylic terpolymera. mmoniums alt
Dimethyls iloxaneas nds ilicones
Isothiazoinl onep reservative
TelomerB monoethewr ith polyethylengel ycol
Manufacturer: Greening The Cleaning
If you’re looking for an effective floor finish that is safe for both you and the environment, try this zinc-free finish, which contains all biodegradable ingredients. Order yours today by shopping our conveniently easy to navigate website or by calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to place an order by phone.