ST 37 First Aid Antiseptic and Oral Pain Reliever 16oz
$ 13.85 $ 17.95
Great for treating everyday cuts, abrasions, minor burns, and maintaining oral hygiene, S.T. 37 is a universal antiseptic solution that is safe to use on the skin as well as inside the mouth. Unlike many other antiseptic products, S.T. 37 effectively kills germs and bacteria to prevent infections without causing burning, stinging, or staining. Now available in a bottle that is double the size, this 16oz bottle is great for treating the whole family!
- Topical Antiseptic/Oral Pain Reliever
- Kills common pathogenic bacteria
- Odorless and stain-free formula
- Non-irritating and non-stinging
- Household safe
- Active ingredient: Hexylresorcinol 0.1%
Packaged in a 16 oz bottle
- Reduces the risk of developing infections
- Eliminates bacteria instantly
- Safe for oral use
- Pain-free for a calming cure
Won’t stain the skin
- Cuts and abrasions
- Mouth Sores
Daily maintenance / Hygienic oral care
Instructions for use:
Clean the compromised area, place a small amount of S.T. 37 Antiseptic Solution on the area, and place a bandage over the area for a faster healing time. For oral use, swish and gargle the solution in your mouth for one minute, then spit it out. Recommended use is 1-3 times per day.
- Children under 2 years of age need to consult a dentist or doctor before use.
- Do not use in the eyes, do not apply to large areas of the body, and for serious wounds, consult a doctor. If ingested, please contact your local Poison Control Center.
If you are pregnant or nursing an infant, please consult a doctor before use.
Manufacturer: Numark Laboratories INC.
Finally…a product that will help prevent everyday wounds from getting infected but without causing all the stinging! The family will love S.T. 37! Take advantage of special low pricing and order today! Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.