T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings
$ 21.00 $ 29.95
T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to improve blood velocity and circulation in the leg. These compression stockings offer a clinically-proven ankle to upper thigh graduated compression pattern and will stay securely in place without constricting the leg.
T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings Features:
- Clinically proven ankle-upper thigh graduated compression pattern
- White soft nylon material
- Inlay circumferential knit
- Pressure break at popliteal (knee cap)
- Contoured seamless construction
- Interrupted band
- Functional gusset
- Defined heel pocket and knee area
- Inspection toe opening
- Call for latex free options
- Sold by the pair
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
- Clinically proven to reduce the risk of developing DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis or blood clots)
- Promotes increased blood flow velocity in the legs
- Helps prevent venous distension
How do I determine proper size?
- Measure the calf circumference at the greatest portion to determine the size.
- Measure the distance from the bend of the knee to the bottom of the heel to determine length. (If possible, measure length while in a standing position).
Stockings are not recommended for patients with the following:
- Any local leg condition in which stockings would interfere, such as dermatitis, immediate post operative vein ligation, gangrene or recent skin graft
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Massive edema (swelling) of legs
- Pulmonary edema from congestive heart failure
- Do not allow your stocking to roll down as this may cause constrictions and impede blood flow
- Do not turn down the top of the stocking
- The stitch change (change in fabric sheerness) should fall between one and two inches below the bend in the knee
Washing and Drying Instructions:
- May be washed in commercial washers with other “light” goods. Water temperature should not exceed 160˚F (71˚C).
- Avoid excessive bleach
- May be dried in commercial dryers with a temperature going from that of the wet wash to a maximum of 250˚F (121˚C) over a time period of 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the dryer when the drying cycle is completed, since temperatures rise sharply when the load is dry. Prolonged heat can reduce the wear life.
With Kendall’s T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings, effectiveness and comfort are top priorities. Features include distinctive knee and heel areas to ensure proper placement, as well as a pressure break at the knee to protect that area and allow the leg to move naturally. The toe opening allows the practitioner easy access to the area for examination, and the latex free options allow you to provide for your patients that have latex sensitivities.
|Small||less than 12"|
|Medium||12" - 15"|
|Large||15" - 17|
|Short||less than 29"|
|Regular||29" - 33"|
|Long||more than 33"|
Order T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings online or call to speak with a trained representative today!