3M 1860S N95 Particulate Respirator Surgical Mask, Small 20/Box
Item is on national shortage for 2-4 months. Please see stocked item shown here:
3M's Surgical Mask and Particulate Respirators are designed to protect the wearer from exposure to infectious materials, both airborne and liquid. Each face mask is latex free, fluid resistant, and fits a wide range of face sizes, features a braided comfort strap and nosefoam, has a cup respirator style, and is disposable. 20/box, size Small
3M 1860S Features:
- Fluid resistant
- Braided comfort strap
- Cup respirator style
- FDA cleared
- Fits a wide range of face sizes
- Latex free
- Size: Small
- 20 per Box
- Sold by: the box
- Not for industrial use.
- Not for use with beards or other facial hair
- Does not eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or disease.
- Not designed to be used by children.
Made to protect against a range of fluids and airborne diseases, these face masks are more than just your average surgical mask. Each one is fluid resistant, to protect against blood spatter and other infectious liquids, and protects against other potentially hazardous items such as mold, influenza viruses, Bacillus anthrasis, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis. They were specially designed for at least 95% filtration efficiency, and are latex free to accommodate those with latex-sensitivities.
As a respirator:
- Reduces wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
As a surgical mask:
- Fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- Influenza viruses
- Bacillus anthrasis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Meets CDC guidelines for mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
1. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears.
3. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
(Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands).
4. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 3. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
Buy 3M 1860S N95 Particulate Respirator Surgical Masks online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.