McKesson Drop Arm Steel Frame Bariatric Commode Chair
McKesson Drop Arm Steel Frame Bariatric Commode Chair is a strong steel commode made to withstand up to 1000 lbs. The Bariatric Commode Chair is wider and deeper than a standard commode and features an easy to operate a drop arm that slides out of the way making transferring safe and easy.
- McKesson Over-Sized Drop-Arm Commode with 12 QT Bucket
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel tubing maximizes strength and durability to support up to 1000 lbs.
- Snap-on seat designed with extra depth and width to provide bariatric patients the space and comfort needed
- Drop-arm design, ideal for wheelchair users and bariatric patients
- Easy-to-release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Padded back and armrests provide enhanced comfort, support, and stability
- Large 12-quart commode bucket allows more uses, easily slides in from the front and includes a carry handle, cover, for clean method of disposal
- Non-skid tips for added security and safety
- Tool-free assembly
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Box
- Seat Width - 23-1/4”
- Seat Height - 17½" to 22”
- Seat Depth - 18½"
- Weight Capacity - 1000 lbs
- Bucket Capacity - 12 qt
- Color - Gray
- Width Between Arms - 25.75"
- Outside Width - 26.25"
Model number: 146-11135-1
Start enjoying this Bariatric Commode Chair at a great low price by ordering online today, or call to speak with a friendly service representative at 1-888-687-4334.