Urine & Stool Specimen Collection Pan, Nurses Hat
Purpose: Diagnose GI disorders include studies of stool, urine, and esophageal, gastric, and peritoneal contents as well as percutaneous liver biopsy.
Urine Tests: Urinalysis provides valuable information about hepatic and biliary function. Urinary bilirubin and urobilinogen tests are commonly used to evaluate liver function.
1. Lift toilet seat in upright position.
2. Place specimen collection pan inside toilet with with end resting on toilet sides, not touching water.
3. Place toilet back down, resting on top specimen collector sides.
4. Exit the room and have patient void in pan.
5. Collect collection pan for specimen sample testing.
6. Discard specimen pan in proper biohazard disposal container.
Medical Audience: Diagnostic testing, Clinics, Hospitals, Drug testing centers.
- Collects urine for testing
- Polypropylene and Latex-free
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Capacity: 32 oz
- Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 4 inches
Application areas: Restroom, Toilets, Commodes
Buy Specimen Pans, Speci-Hats, Nurses caps, and Specimen Collection Pans online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.