Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride Skin Refrigerant Mist Spray (Topical Anesthetic)
Note: This item CAN NOT be shipped FEDEX overnight or FEDEX 2day because it is pressurized. If needed in a hurry than we can ship it USPS 2 day priority. Please call 1-888-687-4334 to request that. Orders that choose either of those methods will be sent USPS priority.
Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride skin refrigerant is a topical anesthetic that is sprayed on the skin to produce a local freezing effect. It works by depressing the nerve endings in the skin, which reduces the feeling of pain. It is a colorless liquid that is sprayed on the skin in a fine mist. Ethyl chloride skin refrigerant is a popular choice for minor surgical procedures, such as wart removal. It is also used to relieve pain from sunburns and other skin injuries. Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride® instant topical anesthetic skin refrigerant (vapocoolant) is FDA cleared to temporarily control the pain associated with injections, starting IV's and venipuncture, minor surgical procedures and minor sports injuries. Gebauer’s Ethyl Chloride® is the long-time recognized and preferred instant topical anesthetic for pain control by healthcare practitioners in medical practices including sports medicine, orthopedics and podiatry.
Benefits of Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride Mist Spray
- Rapid relief from muscle pain caused by minor athletic injuries.
- Provides instant relief from symptoms associated with minor strains, sprains, and bruises.
- Cools and soothes areas on the skin associated with pain.
- Easy-to-use, reliable mist spray for quick application.
- Non-staining and non-greasy formula is effective yet lightweight.
- Ethyl Chloride is a proven topical agent that enhances the delivery of pain relief.
- Effective for temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- Tweak the therapeutic temperature as desired with this handy mist.
- Ideal for use by recreational to professional athletes.
- Blended with all-natural, therapeutic essential oils.
How Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride Skin Refrigerant Mist Spray Works
Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride Skin Refrigerant Mist Spray is a topical anesthetic used to reduce pain, irritation, and itching. This product works by providing a short-term, low-concentration numbing effect when applied directly to the affected skin area. It works quickly to reduce sensations of pain, deep heat, and itching. Upon application, the formula dries quickly and tends to not leave any residue or staining. The mist spray also cools the area of skin, providing a refreshing feeling and further reducing pain and irritation. Additionally, when consistently used, Gebauer's Ethyl Chloride Skin Refrigerant Mist Spray may reduce inflammation and help speed up the healing process.