Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg 1 tablet per card x 12 cards -Fungal Infections
(Note: We don’t Fill Personal Prescriptions)
How to Order:
Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg is a medication used to treat a variety of fungal infections in humans. This medicine is typically used for a short period; one tablet per 12 cards per day. Its benefits include reducing yeast infections such as thrush, meningitis, bladder infections, severe malaria, histoplasmosis, and other infections caused by susceptible organisms. Fluconazole tablets 150 mg help reduce the chances of developing further fungal infections in patients. To benefit from the effects of Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg, make sure to follow the prescribed directions carefully in order to reduce the recurrence of fungal infections. Furthermore, doctors may not recommend this medication if the patient has certain pre-existing digestive tract conditions. Always keep this and all other medications safely away from people and pets.
Benefits for Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg
- Treats a wide range of fungal infections, including thrush, ringworm, and yeast infections.
- Provides a fast-acting and convenient method of treatment.
- Has few potential side effects.
- Can be taken as one dose, which reduces the risk of short or long-term side effects.
- Can be taken safely for long periods of time without harm.
- Relieves symptoms quickly.
- Can be used in combination with other medications for treating more resistant infections.
- Is affordable and widely available.
- Is easy to administer and has a pleasant taste.
- May prevent further recurrences of the infection.
- Has a shelf life of approximately 3 years, which makes it easy to keep on hand for future use.
- Is relatively safe for pregnant women to use.
If you are looking for a medication to treat a fungal infection, Fluconazole tablets 150 mg may be a good option for you. This medication works by stopping the growth of the fungus that is causing your infection. It is available in tablet form and is typically taken once a day.
Instructions on How to Use Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg
1. Read all patient information before taking Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg.
2. Take Fluconazole Tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
3. Swallow Fluconazole Tablets whole. Do not chew, break, or crush.
4. Take one tablet orally once a day with or without food.
5. Do not take more than 12 tablets in a 24 hour period.
6. If you forget to take a pill, take it as soon as you remember.
7. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at its scheduled time.
8. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.
9. Do not stop taking Fluconazole Tablets or change any other medication without consulting your doctor.
10, Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or using other medications before taking Fluconazole Tablets.
11. Store society protected of Darkness, Heat, and humidity.
12. Keep medication out of reach of children.
Fluconazole Tablets 150 mg are used to treat a variety of fungal infections, including vaginal yeast infections, candidiasis, and cryptococcal meningitis. Fluconazole treatment is also indicated for Blastomyces dermatitidis, Coccidioides immitis, Histoplasma capsulatum, and Paracoccidioides brasiliensis.