Leader Maximum Strength Liquid Wart Remover 17% Salicylic Acid, .31oz Tube
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Salicylic acid 17%
- For the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
When using this product
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- Stop use and ask a doctor if discomforts persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks