Lidocaine 2% for Injection, 5mL ABBOJECT Glass Syringe, 10/pk (Rx)
Pfizer Injectables Lidocaine 2% for Injection, 5 mL ABBOJECT Glass Syringes is an anesthetic injection medication used for the short-term relief of surface pain. This product eliminates the need for multiple doses, allowing for fast and easy treatment of any surface pain experienced. Unlike traditional injectables, the 5mL ABBOJECT injectables offer precise dosing and immediate relief. As it containing ample lidocaine, the pain relief is catalysed almost immediately following application. Depending on severity, time taken for relief to aide can range for a few minutes to a few hours. Ideal for emergency situations or on-the-spot treatments, medical personnel from a variety of backgrounds – from dentists to anesthetists the pet international depend on Pfizer Injectables Lidocaine 2 % For Injection to diagnose and preside relief with flexibility, strength, and speed. This superior product reinforces its existing ranking within the pharmaceutical industry for premium surface anesthetics worldwide.
Benefits for Pfizer Lidocaine 2% ABBOJECT Glass Syringe for Injection 5mL
- Increased accuracy and precision in precise volume measurements due to the narrow graduations on the ABBOJECT syringe.
- Lower dose of lidocaine used due to higher concentration 2% lidocaine.
- Longer lasting effects due to complete injection of the 2% lidocaine without waste.
- Thin and precise jet for increased accuracy of lidocaine distribution in the injection area.
- Non-pyrogenic and non-shedding plunger to prevent bacterial contamination.
- Prevents accidental leakage due to strong lip closure disk and 4 snap rings.
- Easy single-handed use and easy to read power scale for exact dosing.
- Pre-filled with sterile lidocaine for immediate use.
- Ergonomic design for improved control and comfort during injection procedure.
- Includes a clearly-visible dental code to improve accuracy and visibility of medication delivered.
Instructions on How to Use the Pfizer Lidocaine 2% ABBOJECT Glass Syringe for Injection 5mL
1. Read the instructions carefully before use.
2. Wash and dry hands before use.
3. Carefully remove Pfizer Lidocaine 2% ABBOJECT glass syringe 5mL from package and inspect for any tampering.
4. Prepare the solution for injection - do not use if the solution looks cloudy or discoloured.
5. Attach the needle with a twist-locking motion.
6. Hold the syringe firmly and inject Lidocaine solution into desired area.
7. Remove the needle from arm and apply gentle pressure with clean gauze pad or finger.
8. Place the lid marked ‘2% lidocaine’ onto the open-end of the syringe to avoid leaks.
9. Dispose of the syringe in a puncture-resistant container such as a sharps container and follow local laws on disposal.
10. Call your doctor if symptoms worsen or persist.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of an antiarrhythmic agent administered intravenously by either direct injection or continuous infusion.
Lidocaine hydrochloride injection administered intravenously or intramuscularly, is specifically indicated in the acute management of ventricular arrhythmias such as those occurring in relation to acute myocardial infarction, or during cardiac manipulation, such as cardiac surgery.
For Cardiac Use Only
Abboject LifeShield* glass syringe with 20 G X 1-1/2 inch needle