Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay Low Air Loss System
$ 465.00 $ 699.97
The Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System with Low Air Loss is a specialized mattress pad for the treatment, prevention and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress overlay provides 8LPM of stable air flow and even has a pillow function for enhanced comfort. Plus, the specialty air tubes prevent kinks and disruptions in the interior of the mattress, and the overlay cover material is water resistant, breathable and allows for easy care.
- Provides low air loss and alternating pressure
- Durable, easy to replace bladders (20, 5” deep)
- Water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable cover material
- Pillow function
- Emergency CPR valve for quick deflation
- 36" X 80" X 5"
- 300 lb weight capacity
- 10 min cycle time
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on mattress and pump
- Power 110 VAC
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Pressure Range 30 - 80 mmHg
- Air volume 8-LPM (Litres per Minute)
- Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Power Cord Length: 14.76 Ft.
The Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System with Low Air Loss is an excellent alternative to traditional pressure mattress systems. Offering a variety of features, this mattress overlay system is perfect for patients with pressure ulcers, and, along with a variety of features, it fits right on top of the existing mattress for better support for patients in need.
Buy Low Air Loss Mattress, Medical Sleep Mattresses, and Alternating Pressure Mattresses online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.