Stifneck Select Adjustable Extrication Collar, Adult
The Laerdal Stifneck Select Collar is the latest addition to the Stifneck line of cervical collars. The Stifneck Select Adjustable Extrication Collar is a versatile, low profile neck brace designed to provide rigidity during transport and immobilization of cervical spine injuries. Used by medical personnel world-wide, Stifneck Select Collar comes in a variety of sizes and adjustable combinations so alignments are safer and more secure. Stifneck Select Collar can be used on children and adults making it an essential component of any first responder emergency response system.
Benefits of Using Stifneck Select Adjustable Extrication Collar
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visulaization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
The Laerdal Stifneck Select Adjustable Extrication Collars are seen as the most comprehensive extrication collar available today, designed for stabilisation and securement. It offers superior support, flexibility and comfort on a range of patient sizes while maintaining best-in-class immobilisation. The Stifneck Select Extrication Collar also features its unique Secure and Go Weapon-Securing System which locked the Extrication Collars in place for added safety. The Stif Neck Select Collar is an excellent choice because of its adjustable sizing feature which provides excellent immobilization for a variety of sizes, from newborns to adults. The Stifneck Select Extrication Collars offer superior support for any prehospital emergency situation, making it the only choice for emergency professionals.