Advil Liqui-Gels Minis, 20 Liquid Filled-Capsules, Ibuprofen 200mg
Introducing pain relief at liquid speed with Advil Liqui-Gels Minis!
Advil Liqui-Gels Minis provide fast and effective pain relief from headaches, backaches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, minor arthritis, and relieves symptoms from the common cold, including fevers!
For over 30 years, Advil has been the world's #1 selling over the counter pain reliever that provides safe and fast pain relief, now easier to swallow! Containing the same powerful active ingredient as Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33% smaller to make them easy to swallow, but not losing any of its powerful impact.
Nip pain before it begins and let Advil work its magic and deliver long lasting pain relief!
Note: The pain relieving product in Advil is ibuprofen, which is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug, or NSAID, that is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer when taken as directed.
- Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and older, take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms occur
- If pain or fever doesn't respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Read all warnings and directions before use and keep the carton
- Do NOT give to children under 12 years old, as this product contains too much medication for children under this age
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people who are allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (Wheezing)
- Skin Reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention immediately.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The risks are higher if you are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; taking a blood thinning or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.); consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, or take more or for a longer time than directed.
Heart Attack & Stroke Warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke, all of which can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use:
- If you've had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or fever reducer
- In children under 12 years old
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use:
- If the Stomach Bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have a breathing problem, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- You have glaucoma
- You have trouble urinating
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, as ibuprofen may decrease the benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When Using This Product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use & Ask Doctor If:
- You experience one or more of the following signs of Stomach Bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have black or bloody stools, have stomach pain that does not get better.
- If pain gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
- If symptoms continue or get worse
- If you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Ask your doctor before use. It is key not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if plastic blister foil barrier is broken.