Cica Care Silicone Gel Sheet for Scarring
The Cica Care Silicone Gel Sheet for Scarring by Smith & Nephew is made with a unique silicone membrane and gel combination that reduces the appearance of red, dark or raised scars.
- Painless, self-adherent, durable Silicone gel sheet.
- Up to 90% effective in the improvement of scarring
- Results in just 2-4 months.
- Washable, reusable, Cost effective
- 5" x 6” Size sheet per box
- Sold by: Each
Directions for use:
- Wash hands before and after use.
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding skin with a mild soap and rinse in clean warm water. Thoroughly dry the scar and surrounding skin.
- Remove gel sheet from tray.
- Cut gel sheet to fit scar with a small overlap over the surrounding skin.
- Remove printed plastic sheet.
- Apply gel sheet, adhesive side to the scar, without stretching. If necessary a light bandage can be used to keep CICA-CARE in place.
- Continue to increase wear time by 2 hours per day until a minimum of 12 hours per day is reached. If possible CICA-CARE should be worn 24 hours per day.
- Wash CICA-CARE, the scar and surrounding skin, at least once a day with mild soap and rinse in clean warm water.
- Dry with a cloth towel.
- When CICA-CARE begins to wear or cleaning is difficult, it should be replaced. This usually occurs after 14-28 day intervals. When used correctly the best results are seen after 2-4 months.
Order Cica Care Silicone Gel Sheet for Scarring online or call to speak with a trained representative today!