Ferrous Sulfate Iron Deficiency Supplement Tablets EC 325mg
$ 1.55 $ 2.29
FeroSul Ferrous Sulfate Iron Supplement are an easy-to-swallow 65 mg of elemental iron tablet used to treat iron deficiency. Made with 325 mg of ferrous sulfate. 100 tablets per bottle.
(FER us SUL fate)
- Brand names: Ferosol® (OTC); Fer-In-Sol® (OTC); Fer-iron (OTC); MyKidz Iron 10™ (OTC); Slow FE® (OTC)
- Chemical Compound: FeSO₄ Iron Sulfate
- Drug type: Iron Sulfate
- Purpose: Prevention and treatment of iron-deficiency anemias.
- Pregnancy Risk Factor C: If pregnant or breast-feeding seek advice of your doctor before using this product.
- Dosage: oral
- 0-6 months: 0.27 mg/day (adequate intake)
- 7-12 months: 11 mg/day
- 1-3 years: 7 mg/day
- 4-8 years: 10/mg/day
- 9-13 years: 8 mg/day
- 14-18 years: 8 mg/day Males: 11 mg/day; Females: 15 mg/day; Pregnant females: 27 mg/day; Lactating females: 10 mg/day
- 19-50 years: Males: 8 mg/day; Females: 18 mg/day; Pregnant females: 27 mg/day; Lactating females: 9 mg/day
- >50 years: 8 mg/day
Great for those who are anemic, Fero Sul provides 65 mg of iron per tablet. The tablets are smaller and are made with a coating on the outside for easy swallowing. The 2 year expiration date allows you to take it as you're directed to over a period of time without worrying about FeroSul going bad right away.
Ferrous Sulfate Iron Deficiency Supplement Tablets EC 325mg TagsFerosol | Ferrous Sulfate | FeSO₄ | iron defiency | Iron Tablets | MyKidz Iron | treat iron defiency |
You also Viewed
I love ordering from Mountainside Medical Equipment. My order is always accurate when I receive it and I receive it the date that they inform me that I would. They are very professional.