Dynarex Reusable Gel Pack for Cold/Hot Therapy (Small)
The Dynarex Reusable Gel Pack is designed to provide cold/hot therapy. Simply place in the freezer for cold therapy or the microwave or boiling water for hot therapy. Unlike many other gel packs, these soft-freeze packs stay flexible, even when they are frozen, and easily mold to the injured area. These economical gel packs can be used over and over again and feature a nontoxic and nonirritating gel.
Dynarex Reusable Gel Pack Features:
- Reusable hot/cold gel pack
- Provides immediate localized thermal therapy
- Soft-freeze packs mold to the injured area
- Made with nontoxic and nonirritating gel
- Stays flexible, even when chilled/frozen
- Heat in microwave or boiling water for warm therapy
- Chill in the freezer for cold therapy
- Size: Small (4.5” x 7”)
- Weight: 200 g
- Sold by: the each
For effective localized thermal therapy, choose these economical reusable hot/cold gel packs that stay soft and flexible and are made with a nontoxic and nonirritating gel. Order yours today by shopping our conveniently easy to use website or by calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Specialists and place an order by phone.