BD 306545 PosiFlush IV Flush Syringe Sodium Chloride 0.9% Injection Prefilled Syringe 5 mL, 30/box (Rx)
Original price $ 39.95
Current price $ 23.50
*** Medical Professional License Required *** License copy must be emailed to email@example.com. Item ships signature required.
BD 306545 IV Flush Solution Sodium Chloride 0.9% Injection Prefilled Syringe 5 ml are a ready-to-use sterile pre-filled flush syringes containing sodium chloride (NaCL) 0.9%, specifically designed to enhance best clinical practice. Used to Flush IV Lines and Catheters.
- Designed to eliminate syringe-induced blood reflux
- Color and bar coded for easy identification and verification
- White label
- 5 mL syringe with the diameter of a 10 mL syringe
- Creates time saving efficiencies
- Leads to greater standardization and compliance to flushing practices
- Reduces storage and disposal costs
- Syringe content is sterile, non-toxic and non pyrogenic
BD PosiFlush SF is used to clean out an intravenous (IV) catheter, which helps prevent blockage and removes any medicine left in the catheter area after you have received an IV infusion.