Muro 128 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Ointment 5% (Twin Pack)
$ 44.95 $ 59.95
Muro 128 Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment 5% (Twin Pack) used to temporary relief of corneal edema. UPC 324208385562. Muro 128 5% Ointment (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment, 5%) offers effective nighttime relief when you suffer from corneal edema. Muro 128 ointment can be applied every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Savings money with the ointment twin pack (2 x 1/8 oz. tubes)!!!
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
Do not use except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- replace cap after use
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at 15 - 30C (59 - 86F)
- keep tightly closed
- do not freeze
- see crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
- serious side effects associated with use of the product may be reported to the phone number provided below
Muro 128 Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Ointment 5% (Twin Pack) TagsBausch & Lomb | Muro 128 | Ophthalmic Ointment | Sodium Chloride |
You also Viewed
It works really well to reduce corneal swelling.