Phlebotomy Supplies Carrying Tray with Two Inserts
The Phlebotomy Supplies Carrying Tray is a highly useful tool that simplifies the jobs of phlebotomy staff. This professionally designed plastic tray helps phlebotomists transport the supplies they need to patient rooms quickly, easily, and in organized fashion. The completely see-through hard shell allows staff to quickly identify what is inside it without having to open it, and its ample storage design makes room for hypodermic needles, syringes, gauze, scissors, and other professional tools alongside an antiseptic bottle as well as standard laboratory tubes. With safety and no-mess designs tailored to phlebotomy staff, this carrying tray makes quick and quality work of what is an otherwise tedious and troublesome process.
- Versatile - Features a set of two economical, disposable, compartmentalized inserts specifically designed for blood collection.
- Sort Contents - Easy to organize supplies such as prep pads, needle holders, lancets, etc. for quick retrieval.
- Easy to Clean - Wash as needed and replace the insert periodically for a fresh start.
- Carrying Handle - Ratcheting handle with soft rubber grip rotates out of the way for easy access.
- Includes: Sturdy plastic tray comes with its own 16mm test tube rack and two disposable Phlebotomy Tray Inserts.
- Size: 17" x 6" x 9"
Note: Supplies are not included with tray