Pocket Otoscope Set with Fiber Optic Wide Angle Swivel 2.5v Lens
$ 109.95 $ 115.95
The Pocket Otoscope is a compact diagnostic tool used to examine the ears. Complete with a long-lasting 2.5v Xenon lamp light source, this otoscope features fiberoptics, a removable wide angle 2.5x viewing lens, and an impact-resistant head.
- ♦ 2.5v Xenon light source
- ♦ Fiberoptics
- ♦ Wide angle, removable 2.5x viewing lens
- ♦ Impact resistant head
- ♦ Handles are interchangeable with either instrument
- ♦ Pocket clip with integral on/off slide switch for ambidextrous use
- ♦ Powered by “AA” metal batteries (included)
- ♦ Includes tube of 5 each 2.75mm and 4.25mm specula
The pocket otoscope set has everything you need in one durable, compact case. The light source provides true tissue color and long lasting lamp performance, while the fiber-optics provide cool, light transmission that is obstruction free. The wide angle lens permits instrumentation as you examine your patient, and the multiple ear specula this tool comes with are safe, convenient and economical, while the handle provides easy, single-handed, ambidextrous use of this diagnostic instrument. Also, everything is latex free to ensure the safety of your patients.