Smokers Apron Fire Retardant Fabric 30" x 34"
A Smokers Apron is a flame retardant protective fabric shield designed to protect smokers. The Smokers apron meets NFPA701 for being a Blow-Torch impervious fabric.
Smokers Apron Features
- One size fits all apron made for patients in wheelchairs or Geri chairs.
- Color: White or Grey
- Meets NFPA701 flame retardant guidelines
1. Place the apron over the patient and adjust the neck strap positioning at the top of the apron above the chest.
2. Utilizing the Velcro™ brand hook and loop, attach the upper straps around the left and right bars behind the armrests pads.
3. Wrap the lower straps in the same fashion around the left and right bars below the front of the wheelchair seat.
Designed for safety, a flame retardant smokers apron helps prevent against injury from burns. Protect equipment, clothing, and skin from fire and flame due to lit cigarettes, lighters, and hot ash.
Order a Smokers Apron online or call to speak with a trained representative today!