Tylenol PM Extra Strength 500mg Pain Reliever-Sleep Aid 24 Count
Tylenol PM Extra Strength Nighttime Pain Reliever and Sleep Aid Caplets help relieve minor aches and pains and help you fall asleep fast for a more restful sleep. This nighttime pain relief medicine provides 500 mg of acetaminophen and 25 mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride in each caplet. Both a pain reliever and non-habit forming sleep aid, it is formulated to help you fall asleep and stay asleep while also relieving headaches and minor aches and pain. From Tylenol, the #1 doctor-recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction, it can be used by adults and children 12 years and older, and is nonhabit forming when used as directed.
- 24-count bottle of Tylenol PM Extra Strength Caplets Nighttime Pain Reliever & NonHabit Forming Sleep Aid to provide minor pain relief and help you fall asleep fast
- Relieve nighttime pain and get the sleep you need with 25 mg diphenhydramine HCl and 500 mg acetaminophen per caplet. This nighttime sleep aid and pain relief medicine is non-habit forming when used as directed
- Fall asleep fast and stay asleep and relieve minor pain with this nighttime sleep aid and pain relief medicine from the #1 doctor-recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction
- This pain relief sleep aid is intended for use by adults and children who are 12 years of age and older, and is not suitable for younger children or babies
- With Tylenol PM Extra Strength Caplets Pain Reliever plus Sleep Aid, we give you a better night. So you're a better you all day
Tylenol PM Acetaminophen Caplet Features
- 500 mg Acetaminophen - pain relief
- 25 mg Diphenhydramine HCI - sleep aid
- 24 caplets per box
- Safe for ages 12 and up
- Relieves aches and pains
- Non-habit forming sleep aid
Directions: Adults and children age 12 and over, take 2 caplets at bedtime not to exceed one dose in 24 hours.
Get necessary rest free from pain using Tylenol PM 500mg Acetaminophen 24 Caplets which relieves a variety of aches and helps aid nighttime sleep for adults and children 12 years of age and older.