Upper and Lower Jaw Two-Piece Model, Hand-Painted
$ 159.00 $ 195.95
A detailed 2-piece model, the Upper and Lower Jaw Model features a cross section of the palate and surface of the teeth and includes a cross reference key for identification of 18 numbered features. This hand-painted fiberglass model is mounted securely on a base and measures 8" x 10" x 10".
Upper and Lower Jaw Model Features
- - Shows a cross section of the teeth and jaw
- - Highlights palate and masticating surface of the teeth
- - 18 numbered section with detailed cross reference
- - Securely affixed to a mounting stand
- - Measures 8" x 10" x 10"
- - Anatomically correct
- - Hand-painted
Great for educators or dental professionals, the Upper and Lower Jaw Model depicts the anatomy of the teeth and jaw including a detailed guide of 18 key features, the palate, and the masticating surface of the teeth.
Order the Upper and Lower Jaw Model online today or call to speak with a courteous medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!