RID Complete Lice Killing Kit with Shampoo, Comb & Bedding Spray
The RID Lice Killing Kit is an all-inclusive kit designed for the easy and effective removal of head, pubic (crab), and body lice. This complete kit features a unique three step system for 100% elimination of lice, eggs, and nits. Step 1 entails treating using the RID Lice Killing Shampoo, which is 100% effective in killing lice. Step 2 involves removing the lice, eggs, and nits using the RID Vantage Lice Comb and Comb-Out Gel, which is 100% effective at removing lice eggs and nits. The 3rd and final step consists of controlling the lice by using the RID Home Lice, Bedbug, and Dust Mite Spray, which effectively kills any lice and eggs that may be on your bedding and furniture.
RID Lice Killing Kit Features:
- ♦ Unique three (3) step system for the elimination of lice.
- ♦ Step 1 – Treat using the RID Lice Killing Shampoo.
- ♦ Step 2 – Remove using the RID Vantage comb.
- ♦ Step 3 – Control using the RID home lice, bedbug, and dust mite spray.
- ♦ The RID Shampoo, comb, and spray can also be purchased individually.
- ♦ Sold by: the each (with each kit containing 3 items).
The RID Complete Lice Elimination Kit contains:
- ♦ RID Lice Killing Shampoo
- ♦ Patented RID Vantage Lice Comb
- ♦ RID Lice and Egg Comb-Out Spray
- ♦ RID Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray
- ♦ All-inclusive complete kit.
- ♦ The only lice removal comb made with RID’s patented diamond-tine design.
- ♦ The RID Lice Killing Shampoo is 100% effective in killing lice.
- ♦ The patented RIDVantage Lice Comb is 100% effective in removing head and body lice eggs.
- ♦ The RID Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray kills lice and eggs on bedding and furniture.
Tips for Optimal Results:
- ♦ Read and closely follow all instructions that accompany this product; use only as directed.
- ♦ Apply shampoo and gel to dry hair for optimal efficacy (wetting the hair dilutes the treatment).
- ♦ Repeat treatments in 7 to 10 days.
- ♦ Check all family members for lice and follow the same steps to treat each infected family member.
- ♦ When applying the shampoo, protect the individual’s eyes and clothing.
- ♦ After applying and washing out shampoo (following the instructions for usage), comb out to remove lice, eggs, and nits (as per the instruction guidelines).
About Head Lice
Signs & Symptoms of Head Lice:
- Ticklish sensation caused by the activity of lice.
- Itching caused by allergic reaction to bites.
- Sores caused by scratching bites too frequently.
Catching Head Lice:
Preschool and elementary school children are most at-risk for catching head lice, which spread most readily through direct contact. This often happens while children are at play together, or together during school or sports. Head lice can also spread via infested clothing, especially hats, hair ribbons, or scarves; through infested brushes, combs, and towels; or even through infested furniture like beds and pillows.
Common Head Lice Myths:
- Pets and other animals do not play a role in their spread.
- Anyone can get a head lice infestation, and it is not a sign of poor hygiene.
Spotting Head Lice:
The simplest way to diagnose head lice is to find them on the scalp or hair of a person by using a fine-toothed comb and magnifying glass to search. Although small and fast-moving, a louse or nymph (an immature louse) may be found, particularly around the ears or near the neckline at the back of the head. Nits, or lice eggs, can be found attached to the hair shaft near the scalp.
Treating Head Lice:
In addition to the RID product instructions outlined above, treating a head lice infestation can be a multi-step process, as all other members of an affected person's household should be checked for signs of lice and treated if diagnosed. Bedding, clothing, pillow cases, towels, and other fabric items worn or used by the affected should be thoroughly machine washed and dried with hot water and hot air cycles.
Learn more about preventing, spotting, and treating head lice at our blog!
Manufacturer: Bayer Corporation
Product number: RDC10266989
Get rid of head, pubic and/or body lice quicker and easier than has ever been possible before by using this all-inclusive complete kit. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful medical supply customer care representatives and place an order by phone.