Acapella DM Pediatric Vibratory PEP Device with Mouthpiece
Smiths Medical acapella dm childrens pep mouthpiece is designed to provide and low volume bronchial therapy for children with asthma and other respiratory illnesses. The acapella dm gives children better expel secretions and increase pulmonary efficiency. Plus, treatment can be performed in less than half the time of a conventional CPT session, providing the patient with a more effective respiratory care solution.
- < 15 L/min expiratory flow requirement
- Functional in any position: Trendelenberg, standing, or sitting
- Adjustable frequency and flow resistance settings
- Reduced treatment times
- Distal 22 mm O.D. fitting allows nebulizer connection via tee adapter
Acapella DM Pediatric Vibratory PEP Applications:
- Aids mobilization of retained secretions in cystic fibrosis and chronic bronchitis patients
- Prevents or reverses atelectasis
- Optimizes delivery of bronchodilators in patients receiving bronchial hygiene therapy
- Reduces air trapping in patients with asthma and COPD
By means of a specially designed rocker, the Acapella DM Pediatric Vibratory PEP Device with Mouthpiece creates intermittent resistance upon exhalation. PEP has long been used for breaking up congestions in the lungs allowing the alveoli to more efficiently clear and exchange vital nutrients with the bloodstream. Pediatric and low volume patients can now receive relief from symptoms and enjoy increased lung function aiding in comfort and recovery.
*Return Information - the Acapella cannot be returned once the package has been opened
Order online today to begin enjoying enhanced pulmonary function utilizing the Acapella dm pep device with Mouthpiece, or call to speak with an attentive Medical Supply Service Representative at 1-888-687-4334 for assistance. Buy your acapella dm at Mountainside Medical.