Advil Migraine Liquid-Gel Caps. 200mg (20 Count)
$ 5.95 $ 8.95
Proven to relieve migraine pain and the harsh effects from the pain, such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound, Advil Migraine Liqui-Gel Caps is the only FDA approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid filled capsule. Advil Migraine provides fast and effective relief for your migraine pain.
Take control of your migraine before your migraine controls you!
Note: The pain relieving product in Advil is ibuprofen, which is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug, or NSAID, that is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer when taken as directed.
- Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults: take 2 capsules with a glass of water
- If pain persists or worsens, ask your doctor
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use and keep the carton
- Under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before taking
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people who are allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (Wheezing)
- Skin Reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention immediately.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The risks are higher if you are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; taking a blood thinning or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.); consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, or take more or for a longer time than directed.
Heart Attack & Stroke Warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke, all of which can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use:
- If you've had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or fever reducer
- In children under 12 years old
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use:
- If the Stomach Bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have a breathing problem, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- You have glaucoma
- You have trouble urinating
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, as ibuprofen may decrease the benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When Using This Product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use & Ask Doctor If:
- You experience one or more of the following signs of Stomach Bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have black or bloody stools, have stomach pain that does not get better.
- If Migraine pain gets worse or is not relieved after the first dose
- Any new symptoms appear
- If symptoms continue or get worse
- If you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Ask your doctor before use. It is key not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if seal under the bottle cap is broken or missing.