Argyle Salem Sump Tube with Anti-Reflux Valve
$ 9.85 $ 11.95
The Kendall Argyle Salem Sump Tube with Anti-Reflux Valve is a nasogastric sump tube that is used for stomach suction, decompression, irrigation and delivery of medication to your patient. It features an anti-Reflux valve to reduce the risk of exposure to gastric contents, a double lumen PVC tube one for suction drainage, and one for sump vent, and a removable 5-in-1 adapter. The radiopaque Sentinel Line makes this sterile NG tube easy to see inside your patient, and this product is designed for quick and easy attachment to suction tubing and simple tube maintenance.
Argyle Salem Sump Tube with Anti-Reflux Valve Features:
- Can be used for stomach suction, decompression, irrigation and delivery of medication
- Can dwell in patient up to 1-3 days with proper care and maintenance
- Pre-attched Anti-Reflux Valve
- Double lumen PVC tube – one for suction drainage; one for sump vent
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line with Sentinel Eye tubing
- Integral funnel connector with removable 5-in-1 adapter
- Integral irrigation funnel for irrigating through sump vent lumen
- Funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap 5-in-1 adapter
- 48” long
- Available in 2 sizes
How can the gastric reflux prevention valve on this Sump Tube benefit me?
When caring for a patient who needs a nasogastric sump tube, there is a chance that gastric fluid might regurgitate up through the tube. This is not only bad for your patient because he or she could aspirate it, but it also causes unnecessary patient gown and bedding changes, as well. For a patient who is undergoing this type of treatment, anything you can do to help make the experience easier on them is a plus. Help reduce your risk of exposure to potentially infectious gastric materials, and keep your patient as comfortable as possible with NG tubing that features an Anti-Reflux Valve. It will make the lives of both you and your patient much, much easier.
Order the Argyle Salem Pump Tube with Anti-Reflux Valve online today in 14Fr or 16F sizes, or call to speak with an attentive customer service associate at 1-888-687-4334.