Ayr Saline Nasal Drops, 50 ml
$ 3.29 $ 3.59
Safe for use by babies and pregnant women, the Ayr Saline Nasal Drops feature a non-medicated and alcohol-free solution that is designed to keep the nasal passages feeling soothed and moisturized, but without causing any burning or stinging sensations. The environment is filled with a variety of factors that tend to cause dried out and crusty nasal discomfort. These drops effectively rehydrate the nasal passages and relieve congestion, restoring easier breathing. Rather than using a misting spray format, this product uses a drop format, which only requires the use of two to six drops into each nostril to provide effective nasal congestion relief.
- Clears nasal congestion
- Relieves nasal discomfort
- Doctor recommended
- Alcohol free
- Nasal drop format
Packaged in a 50 ml drop bottle
- Specially formulated to provide relief without causing any burning or stinging sensations! (unlike with other types of saline nasal sprays and drops)
- Safe for use by babies and pregnant women!
- Safe to use as often as in needed
- Provides effective relief from nasal congestion by loosening and thinning mucus
- Relieves nasal discomfort by rehydrating dry and crusty nasal membranes
Requires only two to six drops per nostril to work effectively
- For rehydrating nasal passages that dried out as a result of the climate, respiratory infections, travelling, oxygen therapy, nasal decongestant overuse, and pregnancy hormonal changes
- For breaking up and thinning congestion resulting from colds or allergies
For making it easier to breathe
- Use as directed, following all instructions accompanying this product
- Position the head so that it is slightly tiled backwards
- Position the bottle in front of the nostril with the dropper directed towards the nostril opening
- Use caution to make sure the dropper tip doesn’t touch the nostrils
- Apply 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as in needed or directed by your doctor
- If the dropper tip does touch the nostrils, rinse the dropper with warm water before replacing the cap
- Replace cap after each use
- It is highly recommended that this product not be shared with others. Sharing with more than one person could spread the infections.
Product # - RDC25621301
Ingredients - A buffered isotonic solution of 0.65% sodium chloride
Manufacturer: Ascher B.F. and Company Inc.
Relieve nasal congestion and discomfort without the risk of causing burning or stinging sensations by using the Ayr Saline Nasal Solution. Shop our conveniently easy to use website and order yours today. Should you have any other questions, feel free to call us at 1-888-687-4334 and speak with one of our friendly Medical Supply Specialists.