(Generic Nasacort) Triamcinolone Acetonide Allergy Nasal Spray, 120 Sprays
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
- Sinus Pressure
Instructions on How to Use Triamcinolone Acetonide Nasal Spray
1. Before using Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Allergy Nasal Spray, read all instructions carefully.
2. Remove the dust cap and check the nozzle for clogging.
3. Prime the spray bottle by shaking it and spraying it 3-4 times into a sink or away from your face.
4. Bend your head slightly forward and place the spray nozzle in one nostril. Close the other nostril and breathe out gently as you press down the pump to release the spray.
5. After spraying, wipe off any excess liquid in the nostril with a tissue and replace the dust cap.
6. Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
7. Clean the spray nozzle weekly by rinsing it (under cold tap water) and wiping it off with a tissue.
8. Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Allergy Nasal Spray should only be used as prescribed by your physician.
9. Do not spray into eyes or mouth.
10. If your symptoms do not improve after using Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Allergy Nasal Spray, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Features Triamcinolone Acetonide Nasal Spray:
- 24-hour relief from the symptoms of nasal allergies
- 120 sprays
- Long lasting relief from sinus pressure
- Not for use with children under 12 years of age.
Triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray is a prescription medication used to relieve the discomfort caused by seasonal and perennial allergy symptoms in adults and children aged 12 years old and above. Applying this triamcinolone acetonide nasals spray directly to the nose helps to reduce the itching, sneezing, and runny nose caused by certain types of allergies. One 120 spray bottle of triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray should be used only once per day and should not be used for more than 2 months in a row to prevent possible side effects. Patients should always consult their physician for proper application instructions and warnings about using triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray. For best results, triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray should be used regularly according to doctor’s instructions. As with any prescription medication, side effects may occur after using triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray. Patients should always seek medical help if the side effects become too bothersome or if symptoms persist after using triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray. Triamcinolone acetonide nasal spray has been proven to effectively reduce the discomfort associated with allergy symptoms and can be an important tool in learning to manage allergy and sinus symptoms.