BD 364816 Vacutainer Specialty 6 mL Blood Collection Tubes 13mm x 100mm, 100/box
BD Vacutainer® Specialty Tubes with ACD are available for a variety of specialty testing requirements. The help facilitate an efficient blood group typing, HLA phenotyping, DNA and paternity testing, promoting use convenince and percesion. These Tubes are made of glass and come with yellow coded conventional stopper and paper label. The ACD Tubes are available with a choice of two solution types.
ACD Solution B Option
In one of variations, the Specialty Tube comes with ACD solution B that consists of Trisodium Citrate 13.2 g/L, Citric Acid 4.8 g/L, and Dextrose 14.7 g/L.
- Vacutainer™ tubes containing Acid Citrate Dextrose (ACD) are used for blood banking studies, HLA phenotyping and DNA and paternity testing
- ACD Solution B contains trisodium citrate (13.2g/L), citric acid (4.8g/L) and dextrose (14.7g/L)
- Blood is drawn directly from the vein into the evacuated sterile collection tubes
- Only one venipuncture is needed to draw multiple samples
- Tubes can be changed while needle and plastic holder remain in place on patient's arm
- Closures are color coded