Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream, 0.25 oz
$ 3.85 $ 5.95
Providing superior relief for oral discomfort caused by things like braces and/or canker sores, Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream is made with the maximum amount of benzocaine that is allowed to be used in an over-the-counter product. This oral anesthetic is the dentist preferred anesthetic for oral pain and discomfort, it sticks to the gums to provide effective relief that lasts for hours.
- Temporarily relieves oral discomfort
- Great for braces, canker sores, and ill-fitting dentures
- Maximum strength OTC oral anesthetic
- Contains benzocaine 20%
- Long-lasting pain relief
- Comes in a 0.25 oz tube
- Sold by: the tube
- The dentist preferred anesthetic for oral pain and discomfort
- Great for relieving oral discomfort caused by things like braces and/or canker sores
- Cream sticks to the gums to provide long-lasting pain relief
- Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) as effective for temporary relief of pain caused by mouth sores
- Approved for those 12 years of age and older
- Safe to use up to 4 times a day (as needed for pain relief)
To provide temporary relief from oral pains caused by things like:
- Minor irritations to the mouth and gums
- Sores due to dentures or other orthodontics (including braces)
- Minor injuries to the mouth and gums
Active Ingredient – Benzocaine 20%
Inactive Ingredients – Cellulose gum, D&C red no. 30 lake, eugenol, FD&C blue no. 1 lake, oxyquinoline sulfate, petrolatum (245-003)
Manufacturer: Chattem Incorporated
Product number: RDC08232001
Do your braces or dentures have a tendency to cause sore spots in your mouth? Do you suffer from canker sores or have ill-fitting dentures? If so, you might benefit from using the dentist recommended Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream. Order today! Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.
Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream, 0.25 oz Tagsbenzocaine | benzodent | caine | mouth pain | mouth sores | oral pain | sores |
You also Viewed
Has used this when I got my dentures two years ago and used to put it over my thermoplastic denture adhesive (Comfort Lining) in the trough region of the denture this elliminates pain completely! Now my daughter uses it for her braces
Did not receive this item, no explanation was given...
I can always find reliable products for a fair price at Mountainside Medical--a company I originally due to its Veteran status, and that I have stayed with 3 years because of their excellent service.