Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief Eye Drops
Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief Eye Drops provide lubricating relief from irritation, mild dry eyes and contact lens discomfort.Clear Eyes Contact Lens drops soothe and moisturizes dry eyes, help rewet contact lens and remove particles from lenses.
A sterile, isotonic solution with a borate buffer system, sodium chloride, hypromellose and glycerine, plus sorbic acid (0.25%) and edetate disodium (0.1%) as the preservatives.
- Size: 0.5 ounce
- Manufacture: Medtech
- Brand: Prestige Brands
- NDC: 78112-0653-21
- Clear Eyes® Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief may be used as needed throughout the day
- If minor irritation, discomfort or blurring occurs while wearing lenses, place 1 or 2 drops on the eye and blink 2 or 3 times
- If discomfort continues, immediately remove lenses and immediately see your eye care professional
- (Reasons Not to Use): Patients allergic to any ingredient including sorbic acid (preservative) in Clear Eyes® Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief should not use this product.
- All contact lens wearers must see their eye care professional as directed. If your lenses are for extended wear, your eye care professional may prescribe more frequent visits.
- Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution. If drops turn yellow, discard and use fresh (colorless) drops.
- Replace cap after every use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses
- Store at room temperature
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Use before the expiration date marked on the containers and cartons
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children
Adverse Reactions (Problems and What To Do):
The following problems may occur while wearing contact lenses:
- Eyes stinging, burning or itching (irritation)
- Excessive watering (tearing) of the eyes
- Unusual eye secretions
- Redness of the eyes
- Reduced sharpness of vision (visual acuity)
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Dry eyes
- If you notice any of the above problems, immediately remove and examine your lenses
If the problem stops and the lenses appear to be undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse and disinfect the lenses and reinsert them. If the problem continues or a lens appears to be damaged, IMMEDIATELY remove your lenses and IMMEDIATELY consult your eye care professional. Do not reinsert a damaged lens.
If any of the above symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and treatment to avoid serious eye damage.
Transient contact urticaria (temporary red wheals or streaks on the skin) may occur from use of this product.
Buy Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief Eye Drops online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.