Dynarex Shoe Covers Non-Skid (150/Pair)
$ 23.00 $ 32.95
The Dynarex 2132 Shoe Covers are a stretchable, non-skid polypropylene shoe cover made with a non-conductive material to prevent static. The Dynarex 2132 shoe covers are made with a spunbonded polypropylene material that repels mud and fluids. Non-skid bottoms help improve floor traction. 100% Latex Free.
2132 Shoe Cover Features:
- Non-conductive (static free)
- Non-skid (helps prevent falls)
- Spunbonded polypropylene material
- Sewn seams (not glued) for greater strength
- Elastic opening (secure fit)
- Latex free
- 150 pairs per case
- Sold by: the case
The Dynarex shoe covers have been made with your safety in mind. Not only do they feature a no-slip grip on the bottom to enhance floor traction and prevent accidental falls, but they are also made with non-conductive material for added protection. Each shoe cover is specially designed with spunbonded polypropylene material and sewn (not glued!) seams for enhanced strength and durability, while the elastic opening provides a snug, comfortable fit around your shoe.
- 2132 Universal Size Shoe Covers, 150 case
- 2134 X-Large Size Shoe Covers, 150 case
** Price may vary depending on size chosen