Harvey Deluxe Triple Head Stethoscope 28" black tubing
Welch Allyn Harvey DLX Triple Head Stethoscope is a professional stethoscope with cardiology-grade acoustics that helps you hear more of the important cardiac, pulmonary and vascular sounds without relying on difficult “variable pressure” techniques. It features trumpet brass construction and dual lumen latex-free 28" black tubing
The Harvey DLX is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted brass chestpieces to transmit a full range of physical sounds. Providing clear, crisp sound, the Harvey DLX helps enhance your auscultation capabilities.
Optimized for listening to higher frequency and critically important sounds like murmurs, clicks, and ejection sounds. Provides clear transmission of the first and second heart sounds. Ideally sized bell bridges intercostal space between the ribs. Tightly constrained diaphragm provides superior response at large frequencies. Additional corrugated diaphragm for detecting mid-range and low frequencies.
- Full-range pulmonary/cardiology grade stethoscope
- Rotatable triple-head chestpiece (low-frequency bell, adult diaphragm, and pediatric diaphragm)
- Rotatable binurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binurals
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 10-year warranty