MI Paste One Kids, Cotton Candy Flavor
MI Paste One Kids, Cotton Candy Flavor, 46 gram tube. MI Paste ONE Kids is a two-in-one application (toothpaste and MI Paste Plus) containing Recaldent (CPP-ACP) and fluoride, in a cotton candy flavor.
MI Paste One Kids is a revolutionary dental paste designed just for kids 12 and younger, providing them with the necessary calcium and phosphate they need to protect and remineralize their developing enamel. As parents, it's our responsibility to make sure our children have the best smile possible. MI Paste One Kids is the perfect solution. This dental paste not only strengthens their teeth and remineralizes enamel, it encourages proper oral hygiene in our little ones. MI Paste One Kids provides superior protection for those both decalcified and remineralizing enamel and is fluoride free, making it the ideal choice for our children's oral health. Its simple-to-use application is specially designed for children, and its great vanilla smell makes it a real treat for kids! With MI Paste One Kids, parents can be confident that they are providing their little ones with the best opportunity to maintain a healthy, strong, and smiling mouth.
It is perfect for treating sensitivity, remineralizing tooth enamel, and preventing cavities and white spot lesions.
Imagine a simple, single step for treatment and cleaning. As a replacement for regular toothpaste, it gives the same power of MI Paste Plus, but in a single application.
Now, rather than your kids brushing first then applying MI Paste and/or MI Paste Plus, they can simply brush with MI Paste ONE for Kids.
Instructions on How to Use Mi Paste One Kids Toothpaste:
1. Rinse your child’s mouth with water and then dry their teeth thoroughly.
2. Have your child place a pea size drop of MI Paste One Kids on the end of their toothbrush.
3. Have your child brush their teeth using gentle circular motions for two minutes, making sure to cover all areas of teeth.
4. Spit out the excess toothpaste, but do not rinse or drink water.
5. Allow the toothpaste to remain on the teeth for five minutes before spitting out.
6. Rinse your child’s mouth with water and repeat the process once daily.
What Mi Paste One Helps:
- Tooth erosion and wear
- Sensitivity from whitening
- Preventing caries and white spot lesions