Universal Height Adjustable Aluminum Crutches
Weighing less than wooden crutches, the Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches are an extremely lightweight, comfortable, and durable crutch for providing stability while enabling patients to ambulate while putting less weight (or no weight) through the leg and foot. These crutches have a universal height adjustment, which makes them ideal for use by children, adults, and tall adults.
- Universal height quickly and easily adjusts from 4'6" and 6'6"
- Can be used by children, adults, and tall adults
- Crutch easily disassembles for convenient storage and transport
- Height of hand grip easily adjusts using euro-style clips and push pins
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide enhanced traction
- Comfortable and durable underarm pads and hand grips
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminum
- Quick and easy tool-free assembly and adjustments
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Sold by: the pair
Product # rtl10433
Patient Height (highest) 6’6”
Patient Height (lowest) 4’6”
Maximum capacity weight limit 300 lbs.
Brand: Drive Medical
The Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches are a viable option for those needing mobility assistance. These crutches are easily extendable, lightweight, durable, and collapsible; making them great for use with a wide variety of patients (up to the maximum capacity weight limit of 300 lbs). Order yours today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced customer service representatives.