XyliMelts For Dry Mouth Treatment
$ 9.45 $ 13.95
Combat the effects of dry mouth with XyliMelts! These specially formulated discs provide long-lasting moisturizing relief by increasing saliva flow, which also helps freshen the breath and prevent tooth decay! These little disks are fully dissolvable and safe to use while going about with your normal day-to-day activities, as well as using while sleeping. They safely and discreetly adhere to the teeth near the gumline where they won’t affect one’s appearance or their ability to talk.
- Combats the effects of dry mouth
- Helps improve oral health and prevent tooth decay
- Increases saliva production and helps freshen breath
- Can be used during the day or night
- Long-lasting effects
- Mild-mint flavor
- Each disc contains 500 mg of xylitol
- Packaged with 40 discs per box
- Delivers long-lasting moisture to the mouth
- Helps prevent teeth from decaying
- Safe for daytime and overnight use
- Especially great for using while sleeping (which is when dry mouth tends to be the worst)
- Safe to use with CPAP machines and dentures
- Doesn’t impair the ability to talk or effect one’s appearance
- Adheres to the side of your tooth and stays in place, significantly reducing choking risks
- Xylitol (the main ingredient) is a natural sweetener that tastes comparable to sucrose, but has less calories and helps prevent cavities
- Safe to use along with other medications
- Can be used as often as needed (although its recommended to not use more than 10 on your first day using them)
- Made in the USA
- To combat the effects of dry mouth
- Increasing saliva flow
- Reducing the risks of tooth decay
Directions for Use:
- Step 1 – Place 1 disk at the gum line on the outside of either a upper or lower molar (as seen in figure 1), with the white side of the disk facing the cheek and the tan adhesive side positioned against the teeth and gums.
- Step 2 – Use the tongue to push the disc to a comfortable position. Once the disc is positioned where you want it, don’t push on it for the next 10 seconds while the adhesion sets.
- Use as needed during the daytime
- Use 2 discs while sleeping, with one disc placed on each side of the mouth (although for some people 1 disc may be sufficient)
- Xylitol, cellulose gum, calcium carbonate, vegetable gum, and magnesium stearate
Manufacturer: OraHealth USA Inc.
Product number: RDC10285435
Don’t let dry mouth reap havoc on your oral health! XyliMelts help keep the mouth moist, freshens the breath, and helps prevent cavities. Don’t delay, order today! Your mouth will thank you. Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.
XyliMelts For Dry Mouth Treatment Tagsdry mouth treatment |
You also Viewed
i suffer from a very dry mouth. It gets so dry it's difficult to speak and sometimes breathe. At night I wake up multiple times, because my mouth is so dry. Xlimelts help my mouth stay moist, my breathe fresh. There are days I have one in my mouth almost all day. I've tried and use many things for dry mouth: Toothpaste,mouth wash, gels, drop etc. Xylimelts and Colgate's Prevident 5000 have been the game changers. Can't live without my XYLIMELTS!!