Small Frame Designer Protective Eyewear
The Prestige Medical Small Frame Designer Eyewear provides a stylish look with a translucent blue frosted ice frame while protecting the eyes from harmful occurrences. These safety glasses are made with lenses that are equipped with an anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch polycarbonate layer for extra protection while working in harsh conditions. They meet the ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear and the temples can be adjusted to create a more customized fit.
- Protects the eyes from harmful UV rays and impacts
- Transparent blue frosted ice frame
- Adjustable temples
- Durable polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-fog, anti-static, and anti-scratch layer
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Sold individually
- Anti-fog/static/scratch lens assures eyewear longevity
- Translucent frame provides added visibility (users can still see out of the corner of their eye)
- Looks and feels more like regular glasses that safety glasses
- Made with adjustable temples to enhance comfort and help create a more customized fit for each person
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear
These safety glasses are ideal for using anytime there is a need to wear protective eyewear, especially when they need to be worn for long periods of time. They are comfortable, provide effective protection, and are designed to look and feel more like regular glasses than bulky safety glasses, which makes them great for wearing in situations where you might be seen by others.- Medical/Healthcare/Surgical Environments
- Working with chemicals and/or pesticides
- Carpentry & wood working
- Working with metal
- and so much more!
Manufacturer: Prestige Medical
Product number: 5440-BLU
Do you ever wish that your safety glasses looked more like regular glasses? If so, then the Prestige Medical Small Frame Designer Eyewear will be perfect for you! These glasses provide a high level of protection that shields the eyes from harmful UV ray damage as well providing protection against impact from flying and/or falling objects…and they are specially designed to look more like designed eyewear! Order yours today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates and place an order over the phone.