3.5V Halogen Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with LED, Head Only
Welch Allyn 3.5V Halogen Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with LED, Head Only - Power Handle is Sold Seperately
Coaxial optics with LED Illumination produces shadow-free viewing.
The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
Sealed optics provide better dust protection. Coaxial optical system eliminates shadows and facilitates exam through virtually any size pupil or vitreous disorder. Special contoured mirror and matching lamp filament allow axis of illumination to be practically coincidental with axis of physician‘s vision. Apertures include microspot, small spot, large spot, fixation, cobalt blue, and slit.
- LED Lamp provides 20000 hours, 3x more on-time, SureColor Technology for consistent color.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter
- Look for the traditional "flat-top" design you've come to trust